Friday, January 4, 2008

Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2007

My first Best Books I Read in 2007 list consists of those books that were first published in 2007. I plan to do another list of books I read this year that were published elsewhen (if it's not a word, it should be), but who knows when that might happen?...

So, here they are, alphabetically by author. The links go to the more detailed reviews I wrote when I first read them.
  1. Richard Aleas (Charles Ardai), Songs of Innocence
  2. Max Allan Collins, Deadly Beloved
  3. Peter Crowther, The Spaces Between the Lines
  4. Allan Guthrie, Kill Clock
  5. Joe Hill, Heart-Shaped Box
  6. Russell Hill, Robbie's Wife
  7. Mark Justice and David T. Wilbanks, Dead Earth: The Green Dawn
  8. Norman Lebrecht, The Life and Death of Classical Music
  9. Ronald Damien Malfi, Via Dolorosa
  10. Paul S. Powers (edited by Laurie Powers), Pulp Writer: Twenty Years in the American Grub Street
(In the interest of total disclosure, I received free review copies of all but one of these, and I got that one from the library. Hooray for free books!)

2 comments:

Mark Justice said...

Hi, Craig. Thanks for putting us on the list.

--Mark

Craig Clarke said...

You're welcome, Mark. Thanks to you two for writing such a great novella!

Related Posts with Thumbnails